It's competition time everyone - Simply subscribe to this blog to go in the draw to win a Garmin GPSMAP64s, one of the most popular handheld GPS units for farmers and hunters!
To subscribe and enter the draw type your email address in the "Follow by Email" box (top right). Receive bonus entries by clicking "Like" on the Growsmart Precision VRI Facebook page (@growsmartprecisionvri) or commenting on one of the win-win competition posts on the page... Full terms and conditions can be found below... Good luck!
1. By entering this competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. This competition is open from 1pm (NZ time) on August 12th 2016
3. This competition closes at 1pm (NZ time) on September 9th 2016
4. To enter you need to subscribe to the H2Grow blog by either;
a. Filling out the “Subscribe to H2Grow” competition entry form
b. Subscribe online by visiting www.h2grow.nz and entering your email address in the “FOLLOW BY EMAIL” box
5. An additional entry will be granted for each of the following;
a. Liking the Growsmart Precision VRI (@growsmartprecisionvri) Facebook page
b. Commenting on one of the “Win-Win” competition posts on the Growsmart Precision VRI (@growsmartprecisionvri) Facebook page
6. The winner will be announced on www.h2grow.nz and the Growsmart Precision VRI Facebook page by 5pm (NZ time) on September 9th 2016
a. By entering this competition, the winner agrees to their names being published.
b. The winner will be contacted via email. A postal address will be requested to send the Garmin handheld unit.
7. This competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
8. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
9. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. Lindsay International ANZ PTY Ltd is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
11. The winner will be drawn at the Lindsay NZ Marketing Office, 382 Hurstlea Road, Hakataramea Valley, Kurow
12. Employees or the immediate families of Lindsay International ANZ PTY Ltd and/or Agri Optics NZ Ltd are not eligible to enter this competition.
13. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Lindsay International ANZ PTY Ltd in writing to Lindsay NZ, 382 Hurstlea Road, Hakataramea Valley, Kurow
15. By subscribing to the H2Grow blog all entrants are deemed to have given H2Grow (a collaboration of Lindsay International ANZ PTY Ltd and Agri Optics NZ Ltd) and Lindsay NZ consent to contact them using the contact information supplied in their entry in the future.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.